What is the Difference between a Wedding Decor Stylist and a Wedding Planner?
You’re probably thinking to yourself; “People use it interchangeably all the time!”
Chances are – there is a wedding coming up really soon, and the stress is getting to you.
Here’s to saving you from all the confusion, and frustration!
De Comate provides the services as a Wedding Decor Designer.
If a Wedding Planner is needed – we can arrange a separate party to handle the task for you at an additional cost.
Please don’t hesitate to consult us so we can help you further!
Wedding Decor Stylist
- Come up with a visual representation for the event tailored according to your personality, and style.
- Listen to your inputs, and bring it to life! As a wonderful wedding designer, we will surely incorporate wow factors into your wedding & make it uniquely yours.
- Make a customised colour pallete that includes the dresses, flowers, as well as your invitation design into the wedding’s theme to ensure its consistency.
- Will be the source, and supply for flowers, props, furniture, and decors that harmonises with the chosen theme.
- Be in charge of any creative discussions to incorporate your vision into the wedding.
- Make a site visit to identify problems that may arise in regard to the venue, and layout design. We will also plan where decors will be positioned.
- Ensure that decorative items stay perfectly put on site, and in place on your special day.
- Event designer
- Event stylist
- Wedding decorator
- Wedding designer
- Wedding stylist
- Come up with budget plans for the entire event.
- Recommend, and make bookings for stylists, florists, hair & makeup specialists, and other aspects such as car hire, entertainers, and more.
- Make a run-sheet for the day, and plan timeline.
- Be in charge of scheduling supplier, vendor, and venue payments.
- Manage guest list, and RSVPs.
- Attend related meetings for vendor & wedding reception.
- Plan requirements for travels, and timings for the day of event.
- Handle problem-solving, vendor management, ensuring everyone adheres to the timeline, and carries out your vision on-site on said day.
- Event manager
- Wedding coordinator